This is a phone I’m really leaning toward getting. I currently have the iPhone 6 Plus and am thinking about switching!
Who out there is planning on picking up the Galaxy Note 4, when it hit’s the carriers here in The United States?
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT GSM ARENA’S REVIEW
- 5.7″ 16M-color QHD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with curved Gorilla Glass 3
- Android OS v4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz UI
- LTE Cat 6 support
- Quad-core 2.7GHz Krait 450 CPU, Adreno 420 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset
- 3GB of RAM
- 16MP OIS camera with 2160p video recording @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 120fps
- 3.7MP front-facing camera, 1440p video recording
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA, Download booster
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 32GB of built-in storage; microSD card slot
- S Pen stylus
- Enhanced Multi-window multitasking support
- Fingerprint scanner with PayPal support and private mode access
- microUSB 2.0 port with USB host and MHL 2.0
- Bluetooth v4.0
- IR port for remote control functionality
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Heart-rate monitor
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
- 3,220mAh battery
1. The screen, WOW it’s bright, say what you will about Super Amoled BUT it looks great!
2. The battery life is quite good…
3. The CAMERA! WOW WOW WOW The photos it takes are exceptional!
4. The feel in your hand, the grip is great as well as the weight.
1. The Touchwiz overlay on top of Android Kitkat 4.4.2. Although slightly better than before, it’s just not well though out at all. IT’S TERRIBLE! Everything seems to get in the way of each other, (Hard To Explain But After Having 2 of them I know what I mean and you will too!)
2. The speaker is only average, and the Mic that picks up your voice doesn’t always quite get what your saying, during speech to text and even when your on the phone.
3. The lack on anything beyond 16 gigs of BUILT IN storage.
I not only love myself which I obviously do A LOT! If there were a picture of me on one side of the street and my house was burning down on the other side of the street with my family in it, I’d run and get the picture first!
Anyway a phone I really wanted was the 5.3 inch screen, Samsung Galaxy Note, but those Assholes at AT&T are getting it.(Not Verizon Which I Have) Below you can see a photo of it with the AT&T logo all branded on it like on a cow’s ass.
The Jason Rosenberg Show, is now being heard on the following radio stations and Getting HUGE!
Sounds like I’m in!