Todd Probasco is the Vice President Mortgage Sales Manager at Lakeside Bank. Todd specializes in mortgages for purchase or refinance, lending guidelines, divorce cases, renovation loans, marketing and sales management. Respected as a trusted mortgage executive among his peers, partners and clients.
His source of business is referrals from his past clients and his high level marketing. Todd is a gifted sales professional who has closed in excess of $400 million in residential mortgages. He is the proud winner of the 2005 Illinois Mortgage Broker/Owner of the Year Award and # 1 Producer in 2016 for the Chicago 1st Time Home Buyer Assistance Program.
|2018 Real Estate Predictions|
1. Inventory shortages will drive the housing market. Low inventory will continue to push up home prices and serve as a barrier for first-time home buyers who struggle to save for a down payment.
2. Builders will turn their focus to entry-level homes. Economists have said over and over again that increased residential housing starts, especially at the starter home level, are the key to bringing home prices down.
3. Millennials will move to the suburbs. It’s no secret that the majority of millennials would rather live in urban centers with access to a plethora of entertainment and shopping options and robust tech-centered job opportunities.
4. Many homeowners will remodel rather than sell. In addition to higher housing starts, experts have said more homeowners selling their homes would help alleviate low inventory issues.
5. Homes prices will continue to grow, but at a slower pace. 2017 has been full of record-breaking home price growth, with economists calling it nearly “unstoppable.”