Tami Wloch’s career includes 20 years of corporate sales and marketing experience in retail, tourism, and telecommunications, plus entrepreneurial experience gained by starting and managing multiple retail businesses. Tami teaches classes in Social Media to help business owners understand the complex world of gaining customers thru Social Platforms thru hands-on techniques they can implement for immediate results. In addition, she is certified in both SEO and Google Analytics. Tami is highly-skilled in paid Social Ad Campaigns and runs customer campaigns that obtain 50,000+ views in a month and have engagement rates 200%+ higher than average. Due to her successful ad campaigns, she has a rep assigned from Facebook that keeps Tami up-to-date with the latest changes on that Platform plus Tami serves on the Facebook Advisory Board to analyze features and provide feedback to Facebook Corporate. I have taught many business owners how to make changes that can get immediate results.
Here are a few topics I can talk about:
• How Do The Latest Facebook Changes Effect Your Company?
• What 5 Things Must You Change on Your Facebook Business Page to Attract More Clients?
• Why Should Your Business Have a Twitter Business Account?
• 5 Changes to Your LinkedIn Profile That Will Get You More Business
• How To Set Up a Business Page on Facebook (& Why You NEED To Have One)
• Why You Need a Business Page on LinkedIn (in additional to your personal profile)